As an innovative family enterprise, we have more than 40 years of experience as a supplier in mechanical engineering. We focus on the machining of complex milling and turning parts as well as welding assemblies.
For us, achieving the highest customer satisfaction is both an obligation and an objective. Our purchasers especially appreciate our quality, flexibility and delivery reliability.
We value a long term and trustful business relationship with our purchasers and suppliers.
Our quality management system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
history of company
- 3rd of October 1977: formation of a one-man business in metalworking by Helmut Broscheit in Meißen
- until 1989: construction and manufacturing of special purpose machines and jig manufacturing
- since the beginning of the 1990s: continuous modernisation of production and strategic alignment of the company as supplier in mechanical engineering
- 1990: expansion and relocation of production to industrial park at Steinweg in Meißen, at that time 14 employees
- since 1991: manufacturing of single and serial parts by modern CNC-machines as well as manufacturing of welding assemblies for several commercial sectors
- 1996: further expansion and relocation of production to an industrial park in Ockrilla near Meißen, at that time 18 employees
- since 2003: manufacturing by modern CNC-machine with a horizontal travelling distance up to 2500 mm
- since 2007: management of company by Christine Broscheit, wife of deceased founder of the company
- 2008: change of legal form to limited company, management by Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. (FH) Katja Broscheit (manager) and Christine Broscheit (authorised officer)
- since 2010: modern CNC-machine with a horizontal travelling distance up to 4000 mm
- 2011: start of construction of manufacturing plant and office building in Ockrilla - support of management by Dipl.-Kffr. Anett Broscheit (authorised officer)
- 2012: relocation to new manufacturing plant and office building
- since 2013: extension of production capacity by a new CNC-machine (5-axis-simultaneous)
- since 2020: extension of production capacity by a new CNC-turning machine (with driven tools)